Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

EPL Football

White beast 2023

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Commodore
F@#k! I didn't even know this thread existed!!!
You'd be happy with the Spurs result.
I think the honeymoon period may be over for Ange and Co. That high line he played with just nine men was not a good move in my opinion. I also think that Spurs have had the rub of the green so far.
Omfg yes I was over the the moon lol so annoyed with with Everyone talking about Spurs especially on Facebook and yes this thread existed I'm so suprised that no-one apart from me posted since March this year lol , so glad the honeymoon is over for Ange now , but I don't understand how he is still getting manager of month constantly lately wth.

As for Chelsea next match,I'm hoping for is a draw don't expect us to Win as they are a really good team ,looks like I'll be watching the game at work like I did with Spurs game because these games are at weird times.

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
Omfg yes I was over the the moon lol so annoyed with with Everyone talking about Spurs especially on Facebook and yes this thread existed I'm so suprised that no-one apart from me posted since March this year lol , so glad the honeymoon is over for Ange now , but I don't understand how he is still getting manager of month constantly lately wth.

As for Chelsea next match,I'm hoping for is a draw don't expect us to Win as they are a really good team ,looks like I'll be watching the game at work like I did with Spurs game because these games are at weird times.
That game with Spurs and Chelsea was extraordinary, what with all the stoppages with VAR and all.

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
Good win for Liverpool, although Brentford had their moments. Always a tricky opponent.
Hanging on Chelsea now to beat City

Last edited:

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
Liverpool take a point from Man City at Etihad Stadium keeping it close at the top of the EPL.