Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

EPL Football

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
Liverpool 0 v Man Utd 0

Man Utd defended well to hold off Liverpool who had most of the possession. Once again Liverpool lacked creativity around the edge of their opponent's area even though they dominated. On the rare occasions United did venture into the Liverpool area they came close to going ahead.

Valuable points dropped by Liverpool which sees them knocked off top spot.

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
Liverpool 1 v Arsenal 1
A hard-fought game sees a point each for the top two teams in the EPL. Probably a fair result which brings the season to the half way mark with 18 games to go as Arsenal lead the pack by one point.

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
Burnley 0 v Liverpool 2

Liverpool took an early lead in the seventh minute but didn't seal the game until the 90th after being frustrated by a brilliant performance from the Burnley keeper James Trafford.

Liverpool go top of the EPL once more, although based on this performance they need to do better in front of goal, especially when playing a second-from-bottom-of-the-table team. Still, a win is a win.

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
My mid-season prediction.

Even though Liverpool and Arsenal have been duelling for top position over the last couple of games and will do so over the next couple, with Aston Villa now breathing down their necks they need to look further over their shoulders as Man City start to make amends for their recent lack of form. With a good win at Everton, Haaland and De Bruyne soon back from injuries, City are looking the business again.

Most of the top teams have suffered unexpected points losses, especially Tottenham who were off to a flyer but now find themselves struggling, (yes Ange, the honeymoon is over) and Arsenal recently suffered an unexpected 2-nil home defeat against the Hammers.

Of course, I want my team, Liverpool to win the Premiership Title. However, I think Man City will prove too strong over the second half of the season, with the Gunners and Liverpool battling it out for second and third spots with Aston Villa finishing fourth, and my outsider for fifth will be Man Utd.

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
Nottingham Forest 2 v Man Utd 1

First win for Forest over Utd in over 29 years. Well deserved after a lacklustre performance by Utd.

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
I'm so glad Chelsea won yesterday before New Year's Day. but only just won
Watched Fulham v Arsenal and Spurs v Bournemouth overnight.

Good win by Fulham, the Gunners were very lacklustre.

Spurs 3-1 win over the Cherries was not as convincing as the scoreline reflects, with the away team creating a lot more opportunities but unable to capitalize when it mattered.