Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

EPL Football

White beast 2023

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Commodore
Haven't been posting lately but my team has unfortunately been up and down lately as usual,at some stage they will hopefully get back to normal hopefully.

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
Liverpool 1 v Man City 1

A cheeky corner/set play saw City take the lead mid-way through the first half catching Liverpool off guard with a goal from John Stones. Liverpool dominated possession throughout the half but failed to find the net.
Ninety seconds into the second half the reds were awarded a penalty as the City keeper Emerson brought down Nunez, with Mac Alister stepping up to net the spot kick.
Spurred on, Liverpool pressed continuously but failed to find the net again.
City had their chances gaining more possession, but were thwarted by Liverpool’s tireless press.

Overall, yet another enthralling game by these two teams. However, this result sees Arsenal sitting at the top of the Premier League on goal difference after their win against Brentford on Sunday.

White beast 2023

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Commodore
Omfg Chelsea could've easily won this match with Burnley down to 10 men ,they score 1st then conceedd and same thing happens in the second half ,very depressing match :(

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
Liverpool 2 v Brighton 1

A goal after 84 seconds from the start saw Brighton take the lead in this crucial match for Liverpool. However, Liverpool drew level after 27 minutes with a goal from Diaz, deservedly so. A second half winner by Mo Salah sees Liverpool leading the premiership once again.
It was a nervous end to the game for Liverpool who dominated in most aspects, but Brighton were always threatening on the break.
Mo Salah should have made more of the record amount of shots he had on the Brighton goal. Still, I suppose he got the job done with the shot that hit the back of the net.

Big game coming up. Man City v Arsenal. A draw between these two will be nice for Liverpool.

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
Liverpool 3 v Sheffield Utd 1

With Sheffield footing the table and likely to go down into the Championship at the end of the season, Liverpool were outright favourites to put this game to bed early on. However, after having taken the lead through Nunez in the 17th minute, Liverpool were often thwarted by the Utd defence. In the second half Liverpool continued with their dominant possession of the ball, but still, Utd’s defence kept them out.
In the 58th minute, totally against the run of play, Sheffield scored.
Klopp made some wise substitutions thereafter which saw the Liverpool attack become a lot more lively and fluent. Alexis Mac Allister scored a scorcher from outside of the box in the 76th minute, and Tony Gakpo wrapped it up in the 90th with a smart header.

This takes Liverpool back to the top of the table, two points clear of Arsenal with Man City a point behind them.
Liverpool made hard work of this game. 84% possession and 29 shots on goal should see more goals hit the back of the net. Still, all they have to do is keep winning.:)

White beast 2023

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Commodore
I watched it. Good result for Chelsea, although Utd did make a hash of it with minutes to go.
I just finished watching it just now oh my god what a match :eek: :):D:D

Yes I do agree with you the last couple of minutes were virtually insane wow glad we got the win in the very end.

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
Man Utd 2 v Liverpool 2

Liverpool outplayed their opponents in the first half of the game. With 15 shots on goal though, they only managed to score once in the 27th minute. Utd came out in the second half having not fired one shot on goal up until the 50th minute when Bruno Fernandez caught the Liverpool keeper way off his line with Utd’s very first shot to draw the teams level.
The tempo of the game changed in Utd’s favour seeing them take the lead in the 67th minute, while Liverpool struggled to have any effect in front of goal.
Finally, Liverpool managed to score from a penalty by Mo Salah in the 84th minute earning them a point from this game.
Sadly, I fear this was two points dropped which may be crucial in the chase for the title.