Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

EPL Football

White beast 2023

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Commodore
It's all to do with TV rights and advertising. After all, the likes of Mo Salah and Kevin De Bruyne wouldn't be paid in excess of £350,000 a week if it wasn't:(
Yeah, I do agree with you about that. I remember when the EPL was majority on Saturday, Sundays, constantly every single weekend when it was during the season. Now it's all over the place. A majority of the games are constantly lately when I'm at work, which is very annoying. especially since I just got Optus Sports and I'm hoping to watch some of these matches, but I'm constantly at work when they Playing lightly, which is very frustrating. and annoying, but I'll still keep up the sport as they've got a huge amount of content on that channel..

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
Yeah, I do agree with you about that. I remember when the EPL was majority on Saturday, Sundays, constantly every single weekend when it was during the season. Now it's all over the place. A majority of the games are constantly lately when I'm at work, which is very annoying. especially since I just got Optus Sports and I'm hoping to watch some of these matches, but I'm constantly at work when they Playing lightly, which is very frustrating. and annoying, but I'll still keep up the sport as they've got a huge amount of content on that channel..
Yeah, I've been with Optus Sports for a few years now. When Liverpool play I normally just watch them live no matter what the time. I suppose if you work night shifts or whatever then it's a bit difficult to do that. I often watch the big games live, and if I miss one I'll watch it later on. I try not to hear the results first. I'll watch the 25-minute highlights of all the other games.

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
West Ham 2 v Liverpool 2

Once again, Liverpool dominated possession in this game but failed to capitalize. Many chances in front of goal were squandered as their attacking players constantly frustrated the supporters..

With three games left, it's looking more like Liverpool will finish third in the Premier League.

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
Liverpool 4 v Spurs 2

Liverpool were 4-0 up within the hour and looked to be totally dominant, when all of a sudden Spurs started to make a come back with two goals in quick succession. Liverpool appeared to be on the back foot and struggled to contain Spurs as they looked to further their late come back with more attempts on the Liverpool goal. However, the reds managed to hang on in what was an exciting and entertaining game.