Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

EVs - What are you doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Keep on topic, keep on topic !

Nek minnit.....

no I have an hiatal hernia yet still walk my dog Sugar 8-9.k every day.. I have a dachshund pup, called " Zoom" he is 8 mths old now, very high octane his nick name is John Wick. he is a marauding delinquent, fast and furious taking out everything, trashes bedding, had some training for both dogs. They get absolute top shelf .nutrition.. aus dried sardines aside from other stuff from Oh My Paws .. the best.. the dach is Olympian in constitution lean strong fast.. long wheelbase..a delinquent told by someone at shops that he is the best Dachshund he has ever see... he is , I know that .

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
Pls at least say one thing about EVs .. I put a new thread in .. its pretty much there to get some fair dinkum stuff back.. it'd human nature to expect some good stuff..
Humour is good.. If people just started to talk about EVs some pros too I'm thinking there is engagement .. it started off poorly.. imo.. then others chime I'm.. you know you see their names at the bottom of the post who agree with the very first post.. I mean this is attack...its just bs agro shite... that is why I wanna take them out for this madness .. I just want some reasonableness.. EV was a good topic .. I did some homework... I was even told you're supporting the ccp. Of China, that real shite. .I know about UNLOS Hague 2016, I know about the Paracels etc and what the Chinese are doing there etc I did not start anything about that .. nothing.. Im sorry I attacked you.
I'm interested about BYD etc etc . I can be very tractable if people don't attack me. I'll give them plenty . I can write and talk and yes there are typos.. thank God I didn't get an ak47 attack about that.. no I have an hiatal hernia yet still walk my dog Sugar 8-9.k every day.. I have a dachshund pup, called " Zoom" he is 8 mths old now, very high octane his nick name is John Wick. he is a marauding delinquent, fast and furious taking out everything, trashes bedding, had some training for both dogs. They get absolute top shelf .nutrition.. aus dried sardines aside from other stuff from Oh My Paws .. the best.. the dach is Olympian in constitution lean strong fast.. long wheelbase..a delinquent told by someone at shops that he is the best Dachshund he has ever see... he is , I know that .

What a stream of consciousness...

Are you ok Tezz? Are you being held hostage? Blink twice if you are and we'll call the cops

Tezza's ZB

Reaction score
Members Ride
ZB LT Sedan 4 cylinder 2 Litre Petrol Turbo
Thread officially derailed
[/QUOTE

It's those people from the very start that launched in bad stuff. Lithium .. but said zip about fossil fuel emissions.
So I can take this hit, but for heavens sake look at the very first reply.
I created an open ended thread
And yep I go out on those that just go off and rant.. particularly when you see on that very first reply .on the bottom of the page the names of five or six people on that very first reply, on board lazily sniping but doing sfa, just agreeing .. its crap when you write and research a fair bit and these sideliners just jump on board with their groupies and add nothing
So no, I will expose these people .. for this shite .

Last edited:

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
Something that goes from 0 > 100 in less than 3 seconds. That’s what my wife wanted for her birthday. So I bought her a set of bathroom scales!

So, how's life in the dog house? :D

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
It’s a pity , none of you have said anything positive about EVs,
Have you even searched the forum for EV topics?
I gave a specific EV a resounding good review a year or so back.
I would buy it in a blink if finances were different.

Tezza's ZB

Reaction score
Members Ride
ZB LT Sedan 4 cylinder 2 Litre Petrol Turbo
Have you even searched the forum for EV topics?
I gave a specific EV a resounding good review a year or so back.
I would buy it in a blink if finances were different.
Hooray..I don't visit this site all the time. No, 85 k for a Tesla . I could do it but a big dint to super. Then I read about BYD.. The BYD EAN Dolphin was going to reach Australia in Nov, it changed to Apr 2022 , now changed again to late 2022 at a price of 30k and more up.to $34k. That is good
. That might change, and yes its a corolla size. I might buy it but its probably not a tourer .. l live 300k from Melb and my ZB is for that . It is just silly to buy an EV as my ZB is newish..
What EV did you drive and review, a Leaf ?.

elb

Last edited:

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Hooray..I don't visit this site all the time. No, 85 k for a Tesla . I could do it but a big dint to super. Then I read about BYD.. The BYD EAN Dolphin was going to reach Australia in Nov, it changed to Apr 2022 , now changed again to late 2022 at a price of 30k and more up.to $34k. That is good
. That might change, and yes its a corolla size. I might buy it but its probably not a tourer .. l live 300k from Melb and my ZB is for that . It is just silly to buy an EV as my ZB is newish..

elb
Um

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8

elb
Sorry but I am proud to only have 3 vehicles in my fleet. 1 Aussie, 1 American, 1 English.
Low chance of a jappa. Zero chance of a Chinese (I try to avoid anything made in china where possible).
Call me patriotic, whatever.
And certainly always take NZ new over anything imported (my 3 are all NZ new, as is the wife's car)

My review was on the Harley-Davidson Livewire.
Best thing on wheels EVER.

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Local manufacturers and local small business. That’s what I prefer to support where ever possible.

NZ has become a strong brand and well known for quality produce, goods and how good is the NZ automotive industry. Engines and racing tech is A-Grade.

I’d buy NZ produce at the shops any day.

Status
Not open for further replies.