Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Final Episode of Police Ten 7 (3 part)

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
So tonight is the first part of a 3 part special marking the end of Police Ten 7.

The show is ending because it was deemed racist with a big kerfuffle about it last year.

7.30pm TVNZ 2 (NZ time obviously)
Are they not the involuntary stars of the show because of what they have done wrong irrespective of race?
I'm sure the presenters are just collating the best clips to use in the show and the chips fall were they may.
[/URL]

The original presenter was detective inspector Graham Bell (I thought he was a pom but I could be wrong). He had a brilliant way with words. Some real classic one liners. A radio station recently did a mashup off all the one liners and it went on and on and on. Was bloody brilliant.
Yes! Graham Bell was a legend of the TV when I was much younger and watched the show.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Apparently certain demographics are over represented and they got called out on it where as my understanding is the show very much mirrors actual crime stats. I guess the truth hurts so it's racist.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67