Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Happy New Years

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
New Years Resolution:- Lobby to bring back ‘Skydrol’ and to stop hanging around with people who keep asking what my New Year's resolution is:)
If Trump isn't able to stand in some states then Skydrol will have signed up to the local militia to fight in the impending civil war as part of team Trump. So he will be far too busy to worry about Commodore/Pontiacs.

markalan1two

Smile and wave boys !!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
X5 BMW, GenF2 GTS, HSV Y R8, AMG C43
Happy New Year to all the JC participants, both the one's i agree with and the one's i don't. We have a common interest and that's all that matters!! Enjoy 2024

the_boozer

no more VK
Reaction score
Members Ride
hilux
Skydrol was a good bloke he didn't like Trump either.
JC lets a couple of other strange turn outs attack others as they see fit then cry when they get it back.

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
Welcome all to 2024 . :)

My 2024 NY resolutions ........ shave my head, grow a beard, join a feminist’s activist group undercover, secretly plot the downfall of the ruling imperialist classes, lobby for Lake Kati Thanda ( Lake Eyre) to be dredged and deepened so that future sea level rises can drain into it, win Lotto, and put a Holden 308 in a Tesla.

All achievable, just like previous years. :p

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
Welcome all to 2024 . :)

My 2024 NY resolutions ........ shave my head, grow a beard, join a feminist’s activist group undercover, secretly plot the downfall of the ruling imperialist classes, lobby for Lake Kati Thanda ( Lake Eyre) to be dredged and deepened so that future sea level rises can drain into it, win Lotto, and put a Holden 308 in a Tesla.

All achievable, just like previous years. :p
What about taking part in transgender sports?

Crunchy Granola

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz commodore,77 Charger,Cagiva Raptor 1000
Thought about it, but couldn't decide which of the 68 or 72 or 81 alternate genders to be, or what sport to play.
Another year passes and I'm beginning to fear I might end up with more hair on my ass then the top of my Noggin !. However my blood still runs Holden red. (Even though I'm restoring valiant charger). Cheers all.