Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For All Things Political Part 2

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV M6 on LPG and 2022 Kawasaki Z650L
Oh so you think they should vote for the purple hair rainbow party..... interesting.

I wasn’t aware that the purple hair rainbow party was running.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
I wasn’t aware that the purple hair rainbow party was running.
Well you either are lying, or you're not paying attention and you forfeit the right to comment on american politics.

Speaking of which, you and your cronies seem a little quite about US politics, all the Trump is poor memes seem to have stopped..... i wonder why that is :)
Maybe you guys finally decided upon Trump being poor or being rich :)

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV M6 on LPG and 2022 Kawasaki Z650L
Well you either are lying, or you're not paying attention and you forfeit the right to comment on american politics.

I wasn’t aware that you decide what the political parties are called.

You do know that you’re playing straight into the corporate elites game plan right? They want us all arguing with and blaming each other.

They don’t want you concentrating on what actually matters because they want to maintain the status quo and keep gouging the middle class.

If they can keep everyone concentrated on gays, immigrants, etc and fighting amongst ourselves then they win.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY

Speaking of which, you and your cronies seem a little quite about US politics, all the Trump is poor memes seem to have stopped..... i wonder why that is :)

Is Trump paying you more than $38 per hour to clean his ass? Or does he pay better money to females to do that job?

Now that's keeping it on the topic of American politics and the B/S you've been spreading about females in the workforce

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Says a lot when even Bush won't go near Trump!

chrisp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 MY16 SS Redline Sportwagon

I thought it was Trump himself that couldn’t work out if he was rich (for the purpose of borrowing money against his assets) or poor (for the purposes of paying tax on those assets). It seems that he has got himself tangled up in a court case over that. But apparently it’s nothing do do with him, but rather the system is against him. Don‘t stress though, I suspect that his rusted on supporters (even the poor ones) will reach in to their own pockets and bail him out.

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
Thanks Cicero.

Wise men are instructed by reason.
Men of lesser understanding by experience.
The most ignorant by necessity.
The beast of nature.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
I wasn’t aware that you decide what the political parties are called.

You do know that you’re playing straight into the corporate elites game plan right? They want us all arguing with and blaming each other.

They don’t want you concentrating on what actually matters because they want to maintain the status quo and keep gouging the middle class.

If they can keep everyone concentrated on gays, immigrants, etc and fighting amongst ourselves then they win.

I might have to invest in Glad, because it seems tin foil hats are in excess these days.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Says a lot when even Bush won't go near Trump!

Or Trump wont go near Bush.... Trump doesn't need anyone to go near him, he's doing it all on his own, even though the left is trying their best to come up with fake trials to try and silence Trump.
So can you please tell me again how much Trump is worth now?