Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MACE Cold Air Intake

Luke52

Reaction score
Members Ride
'07 VZ Acclaim wagon.
Awesome, thanks Steve!

Will keep that in mind, and let you know if I want one :)

MACE

Reaction score

ashnathan

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Thunder Ute
Thanks mate, i read it rubs on underside of bonnet on the series 2 sidi? or am i mistaken, ive got the 3,6L in my thunder ute. thanks mate

MACE

Reaction score

Greggles_VS

The Noob
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6 Ecotec
Looking through your performace parts, i know this will sound stupid but what are your plenum/manifold spacers made from? As looking at buying the CAI and doing spacers at the same time but the spacers look like mdf

MACE

Reaction score
Looking through your performace parts, i know this will sound stupid but what are your plenum/manifold spacers made from? As looking at buying the CAI and doing spacers at the same time but the spacers look like mdf
Hey Greggles,

The spacer are made from a head resistant plastic. They are definitely not made from MDF, which is reflected by the fact that they come with a lifetime warranty

If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to ask

Kindest Regards,
Steve

Greggles_VS

The Noob
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6 Ecotec
Didnt mean any offence, just easiest way to describe the look. From what ive been told on a stock vs ecotec, i can only put 2x 12mm spacers or a 12mm and a 25mm, what price would it be for the non otr CAI and 2 spacers (and gaskets) shipped to adelaide cheers

MACE

Reaction score
Didnt mean any offence, just easiest way to describe the look. From what ive been told on a stock vs ecotec, i can only put 2x 12mm spacers or a 12mm and a 25mm, what price would it be for the non otr CAI and 2 spacers (and gaskets) shipped to adelaide cheers
No offense genuinely taken :)

As for pricing, I'll shoot you a PM

Cheers,
Steve

RavenSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS 5.0 litre
Hi Steve,

Just ordered a VT 5.0 CAI - i note that there is no fitting instructions for the v8 on your website. should i follow the VT V6 or the VN-VR V8 instruction?

thanks