Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY15 SSV PHNTYM

Status
Not open for further replies.

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
I 'LIKED' this post simply because of the sound your car makes, calling it the perfect concerto is still not praising it enough.

Thanks man. In love with the car again after last round of mods, was going a bit stale on it.

rossimo

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt s2 wagon
Seconded, this is the best sounding ls I've ever heard, friggin love it, need more start up vids. Pretty much the main inspiration for modifying my redline ute.

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
Seconded, this is the best sounding ls I've ever heard, friggin love it, need more start up vids. Pretty much the main inspiration for modifying my redline ute.

Ha thanks man. Only got old cold start vid as it’s too loud to let idle in the shed now, I get it out straight away and warm it up outside for the neighbours sake.

How’s the ute coming along?

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Ha thanks man. Only got old cold start vid as it’s too loud to let idle in the shed now, I get it out straight away and warm it up outside for the neighbours sake.

Lol.....camera needs more stabilizer.

rossimo

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt s2 wagon

Yeah you don't want to piss the neighbours off.

I've just recently started fiddling with it, fitted up the difilippo/manta 1-7/8 headers and twin 3inch system a few weeks back, also put a vcm otr on last block off work.

Now looking at doing a cam swap.

How do you find the vcm16?

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
Yeah you don't want to piss the neighbours off.

I've just recently started fiddling with it, fitted up the difilippo/manta 1-7/8 headers and twin 3inch system a few weeks back, also put a vcm otr on last block off work.

Now looking at doing a cam swap.

How do you find the vcm16?

Sounds good man.

I love the 16, but definitely wouldn’t want to daily it, and needs at least 3.9s if it’s manual.

rossimo

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt s2 wagon
Sounds good man.

I love the 16, but definitely wouldn’t want to daily it, and needs at least 3.9s if it’s manual.
Cheers for the feedback, my ute doesn't get driven heaps due to working away, I've only put 11k kms on it since I picked it up new in may 17 so leaning more towards something a bit more aggressive. I've got a manual with the factory 3.7s.

Status
Not open for further replies.