Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY16 Jungle Green SSV Redline

SaUte

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SSV ute
Looks bloody fantastic !
Somehow I dont think SC will be online a lot in the foreseeable future.

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
They left the door bumper blocks on :) I'm sure you've rectified that pretty quickly!

Looks freaking t*ts!!! :D Enjoy!

I had it stipulated in the contract that the car not be touched and for it to be left exactly how it came off the line. I will do my own detailing etc.

dgp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV Redline
I had it stipulated in the contract that the car not be touched and for it to be left exactly how it came off the line. I will do my own detailing etc.

SC, so what else did you have to remove? I see plastic on steering wheel and seats, is that it?
I ask because I was thinking of doing the same thing. I don't want anything covered up by compounds when I pick mine up.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6

Did they still hit you for dealer delivery fee ?

Xplaya

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV
This thread rocks !!! Good posting

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
Official naming and christening ceremony, I think it would be bad luck not to..... :beer chug:

waynebatt

Only milk should be 2L
Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 VF SV6 Storm Sportwagon
I had to get the roof of my prussian steel wagon re-sprayed under warranty as i had the exact same issue as shown in the photo you attached. I was told at the time that i wasnt the first one to come in with the same problem also. Must be a prussian steel problem...

Pt 15.
My Redline has been built and now awaits its treatment at HEC. It passed through validation (final check point on assembly line) yesterday at 11:20am. I have been told its a 1st time quality car, meaning that throughout the whole build process there has been no rework required at all in Body, Paint or Assembly. Im so stoked with that!

The down side is that I wont be getting my car until probably mid next week now, as HEC is a bit behind and the stickers/decals that are getting applied to my car have to stay on the car for a day before going into direct sunlight. Which means it wont make the truck for tomorrow. :(

It's going to be a painful weekend for me. :help: I think I will need to go for a drive out to HVO and see if I can see it at all over the weekend.

In other news I read this in another thread regarding metallic paint on Prussian Steel. I hope my Jungle Green paint will be ok on my car... :eek:

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
Unfortunately I haven't been up to much with the new Redline as the weather has been shocking here in SA and I am awaiting the dealer to fix something with my car before I add all my accessories to it. That way hopefully nothing will get damaged. As soon as I have fitted all my things I will post a photo update.

However I did come across this online and I have to say I have been thinking about it ever since I saw it on the VF2 Calais. I really like it but think maybe it would look better in the same style of font that the Calais wording is. Just have to pick which combo looks best? I think the 2nd one with the wording and Red V Series II badge.

Brabham

Reaction score
Members Ride
Nitrate VF2 SSVR
We need some more pictures SC with all the add ons :)