Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The New Sled...

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F Clubsport, Rodeo 2.8 TD 4x4
image.jpg4.jpg

image.jpg1.jpg

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Yeah man..
It's an bit of a random idea, but the idea of a truck, diesel, lifted, muddies, big and practical.. Well, slightly more practical than the sled, figure I may regret it soon after tho, lol.

DevilDRake

Braaaap
Reaction score
Website
www.devildrake.deviantart.com
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6L Ute
Yeah man..
It's an bit of a random idea, but the idea of a truck, diesel, lifted, muddies, big and practical.. Well, slightly more practical than the sled, figure I may regret it soon after tho, lol.

Depends what you want, to be able to go everywhere and not worry about anything. But then the HSV would be a much nicer car and obviously alot more kick in the guts when you put your foot down.

I'd prefer the HSV, but you'll make up your mind

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Depends what you want, to be able to go everywhere and not worry about anything. But then the HSV would be a much nicer car and obviously alot more kick in the guts when you put your foot down.

I'd prefer the HSV, but you'll make up your mind

Lol, it's one of those things, I probably won't be able to decide so I'll just do nothing!

I do know I've wanted a lumpy ass V8 since I knew what a car was and never actually had a spastic sounding car, so it's a no brainer at this point in time.. I have a nice V8, why not go all out on it for a bit, see if it floats my boat..

It's a toss up at this point in time, between a GM Motorsports Turbo Killer cam, or a Howard's 227/243, what brand OTR's are everyone using on these things?! Aww I feel some more research coming on!

RED LION

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII Redline
Love that colour! Also the first time I've seen those wheels not in a promo pic. They look very nice!

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
so one car for work and one car for play!
but am assuming that is not the case.

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
so one car for work and one car for play!
but am assuming that is not the case.

Hahahaa, unfortunately not! I wish.. lol, seems I'm not responsible enough to own a car like the Clubby long term.
Over the past 10 months I had driven it around 3000kms and now only have 2 points left on my licence. Most of those km's would've been a few long trips as well.