Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Random Thread

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
hes got more balls than any Aussie politican you believe too much yankie bs, As far as looking out for his people Putin hasn't sold them up the river like every one of the liaring cocksuckers we have had my entire life. Why is the US deep state constanly creating wars?

When a prick like that decides he wants to go into a country and blow the cripes out of it because he wants it, calling him a dick is being polite.

Oh and as for believing yankie B/S....Don't know where you're getting that crap from....To me, they are the biggest tossers this side of the black stump, that think their shite don't stink......

They're called yanks for a reason.....That reason to me is, because they constantly have their hands down their pants.....

The word politician to me means B/S artist of the highest level.....Don't matter the country they're from....

Reckon you've got me confused with that member on here from Canberra that starts with "S"

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Wife had to take Black Thunder to work on Thursday as I had her car to take it in for a cooling system service in Town. She said to me last night, my car was dirty on the inside. I was in shock horror as I never normally let it get that way. Turns out it was granite gravel on the carpet from where I had to jump in because she didn't want to park it in the shed in case she hit something. All sorted gave it a vac today while I had time and while I remembered and not at 11pm at night when I usually remember things I had forgot to do during the day. .

Reactions: Lex

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
When a prick like that decides he wants to go into a country and blow the cripes out of it because he wants it, calling him a dick is being polite.

Oh and as for believing yankie B/S....Don't know where you're getting that crap from....To me, they are the biggest tossers this side of the black stump, that think their shite don't stink......

They're called yanks for a reason.....That reason to me is, because they constantly have their hands down their pants.....

The word politician to me means B/S artist of the highest level.....Don't matter the country they're from....

Reckon you've got me confused with that member on here from Canberra that starts with "S"
This member from Canberra whose name starts with an S has been conspicuous by his absence. Fallen in love and doesn't have time to visit this site or on holiday at his majesty's pleasure?

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
This member from Canberra whose name starts with an S has been conspicuous by his absence. Fallen in love and doesn't have time to visit this site or on holiday at his majesty's pleasure?
I was wondering the same thing. There were three members on this site that the majority would like to see the last of. One I think has been given a permanent holiday, he has at least three user names that I know of and lives in SA. One lives in Canberra, and one guess who the other person is...... And he doesn't live in Brisbane, nor WA. ;)

Last edited:

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY

That's a few possibilities...We can hope maybe AA....Now that'd be good for everyone

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
I’m disappointed that a certain member was banned because he had differing views from the norm, but also made some valid points and contributed in many areas. From my perspective, he wasn’t threatening, nor did he make offensive remarks or physically threaten other members by telling them he would bash them. Yet here we are, having pampered to a guy, who for the last eighteen months or so, has done nothing but take what he can get from the forum without any contribution to anybody else’s dilemmas whilst spitting the dummy when things don’t go his way and verbally abusing and threatening forum members.
And then you’ve got people championing his fortitude?…… FFS!

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Who was banned? No-one as far as I'm aware.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Not that I'm aware.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I don't think Shane is banned, well it would surprise me if he was. Shane if this is who Hadmall is referring to, he goes on a holiday of his own choice. Then reappears a few months later.