Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Statesman

F

foammedia

Yeah but Hozy you bros car is running more timing more fuel and a better exhaust, easily worth the 15rwkw

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
Yeh but,

Read this guys suposid engine mods... And his exhaust system.. Seem's to be very sluggish to me..

Cheers
MaT

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Lovely ride bud.

Hozy, 135 rwkw on a 165 kw engine isn't bad, its about normal with an exhaust done.

CALAIS 6

snowballing
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz exec
trust me hozy iv seen this car in action it's quick and the sound is orgazmic.And the rims are nice4 and shinny

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
HoZy said:
hmm 135rwkw That's pretty low when you think about it, My bro's Calais VN, is putting out 150.2rwkw and it's been dyno's 3 times, at 3 different places to makesure it's right. lol

Cheers
MaT
mines 144.5 @ wheels with diff on the way out and no cam or internal work.. You always want more power mate

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
Very nice mate, i Have told you that a million times but one more wont hurt. Thats one nice looking VQ. Always a pleasure to see it in real life.

Last edited:

THE STATESMAN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ STATESMAN SV90 VQ CAPRICE WL CAPRICE
thanx people's for the commemts :D

Beautiful VQ mate!!
Nice ride height and the stereo is wicked!!
How much did the pioneer gear set u back??

steroeo stuff cost me about $2500-$3000 cant remember done it over a few years.
pics don't do her justice matt and iv been wondering how long it would be before THE STATESMAN graced this forum

thanx. i only just stumbled accross this fourm dont know how i missed it :eek:

hey mat you didnt happen to pic that up in the last couple of days did you. i know someone that picked up a v8 VQ stato in the last couple of days called mat.

ive had the car for 3 years so it must be another Matt with a stato :rofl:

****ing love the VQ, Your cluster looks like mine, Haha Great minds think alike
Cheers
MaT
P.S- I got an obsession with VQ's an I got those rims aswell haha

il have to have a loOk at yours now:D the rims are one of the only ones that i could fit without using spacers. i want to get a new set but they look pretty good on the car so ill leave them for now.

hmm 135rwkw That's pretty low when you think about it, My bro's Calais VN, is putting out 150.2rwkw and it's been dyno's 3 times, at 3 different places to makesure it's right. lol

Cheers
MaT

i have had the car dynoed at 2 places within 2 weeks of each other (didnt do a thing to the car in that time) and the other read out was 120.3rwkw. every dyno is different i think that the power figure is about right for the mods done :p

At the end of the day it has an air filter and exhaust the TB doesn't do much if anything at all. The sump i only got because i needed a new one so A bigger cant hurt. The diff gears and shift kit are the things that get this big lump of car moving. it goes hard enough to get me in and out of trouble:dance:

a drag strip is the only place to see how much power you can get to the ground. not a piece of paper :rofl:

trust me hozy iv seen this car in action it's quick and the sound is orgazmic.And the rims are nice4 and shinny

its not that quick lots of sound but :whistling and the rims are hand polished so they better look shinny dam that takes me ages to do that every couple of weeks :b:

FCUK that looks shmick!!! I neva thought a VQ could make me blush!!

im glad it did :D

CALAIS 6

snowballing
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz exec
quicker than my vl lol espeacially on hills lmao

Sphinx

O.G.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais II LS1
From one Stato owner to another, slick ride ya got there Matt.

See ya on the road...