Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Disabling the Telematics Module (Holden Assist)

lout

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXii Executive V6 , VYii Adventra LS1
sorry for the colours
1st page of diagrams gives you colour codes
ours at work g is grey
glad you got it sorted

accentstencil

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH II Caprice, 5.7 2018 Equinox LTZ V
sorry for the colours
1st page of diagrams gives you colour codes
ours at work g is grey
glad you got it sorted
Thank you for your help once again.

Last edited:

Aussie Trev

Reaction score
Members Ride
2 by VX Acclaim Wagon Series II 2001 & 2002
Glad you got it sorted. My guess of the colours from the letters was based on my technical background so perhaps the senility hasn't gotten to all the grey matter yet :)

Waffles

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Grange
Heya Accent, if this post gets seen, I've got this exact situation and conditions draining my battery(it has been replaced by a brand new higher cc unit and still drains with a solar trickle charger) but for the life of me can't find the described telematrics unit in the boot. In the area i assume from the diagrams is meant to be the unit behind the carpet is a eurovox module and no sign of any other cabling,the other side has the eurovox 10cd stacker. It has an aftermarket head unit. Cheers

accentstencil

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH II Caprice, 5.7 2018 Equinox LTZ V
Heya Accent, if this post gets seen, I've got this exact situation and conditions draining my battery(it has been replaced by a brand new higher cc unit and still drains with a solar trickle charger) but for the life of me can't find the described telematrics unit in the boot. In the area i assume from the diagrams is meant to be the unit behind the carpet is a eurovox module and no sign of any other cabling,the other side has the eurovox 10cd stacker. It has an aftermarket head unit. Cheers
It's on the same side as the amplifier, it's been a long time since I've had a look in there but I think it's in front of the amp (towards the front of the vehicle). Just loosen the screw that hold the amp in, slide the amp up and pull it out. You should be able to see the Telematics unit then, it comes out the same way.

Waffles

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Grange
It's on the same side as the amplifier, it's been a long time since I've had a look in there but I think it's in front of the amp (towards the front of the vehicle). Just loosen the screw that hold the amp in, slide the amp up and pull it out. You should be able to see the Telematics unit then, it comes out the same way.
Thanks very much for the prompt reply appreciate it. I didn't see anything else noticable in there except for a clear tube assuming it was a water line for rear wiper or something, and nothing else screwed but a couple of holes in similar area where something once was,but even if it'd been removed i wouldve expected to see all the wiring/plugs leftover or bypassed. wondered if mine was maybe up under in front of the glovebox as I've read another model may be. Will grab some pics tomorrow. Cheers