Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Red VL Turbo.

HÝPÕ-5L

Reaction score
Website
profile.myspace.com
Members Ride
Blown V8 94 VR Manual Ute
haha yer i dont care, no shame here bud :p

Update....... Today after work i went to Clack Rubber to get some hoses for the fuel tank and hose clamps. I got home and i got stright into it, 1 more thing that can be crosted off the list, Its getting there guys....... :D

Here are some pic's

Image1113.jpg

Image1114.jpg

Image1115.jpg

Cheers Scotty

HÝPÕ-5L

Reaction score
Website
profile.myspace.com
Members Ride
Anyway.............. Yes thats right, i do have another Update........

So i found this LSD Disc to Disc Diff on ebay for $70........ wached it till about 20sec to go and from bidding $103 the result was me winnihgt it for $102.55 Bargon or what?

Got it home sitting in the shed atm awaiting fo tomorrow to arrive so iI can start stripping it down cleaning it up and putting all the stuff on mine as i cant use the diff housing coz its from a wagon...... But still cant complain too much for picking up a 28 Spline LSD for $102.55

Will get some pic's up tomorrow....... and then as im working on it ill take more and more :D just to keep you guys all eyes focused hard on my car's thread heheheh :p

redvsberlina

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs series II berlina
Very very neat like the attention to detail i can wait to ge tmy engine out and paint it little away just setting up my bay now before the rebuild a tip if you decide to doa wire hide buy a second vl loom and use the same colour wires helps heaps and it makes sure it keeps the same gauge and label everything

keep going it will be mint

uNEEk

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 3.8 V6 EQUIPE
farout mate, this is a bangin ride, and to have swapped it for a thrashed VN is insane, love the work your doing to it, its coming together great, cheers

HÝPÕ-5L

Reaction score
Website
profile.myspace.com
Members Ride
thanx fella's........

Update....... Yes and some pic's as i said i would take some.

Well today i got stuck into getting the things off the diff to convert mine to a 28 Spline disc to disc rear end........ Also cleaned the parts and giving them a coat of paint to go with the rest of the car........ and i wont be using the LSD that the diff has as i will be putting a 3.9 Spooled Centre in it :D

Anyway here are some pic's.

Image1177.jpg

Image1181.jpg

Image1182.jpg

Image1183.jpg

Image1184.jpg

Image1185.jpg

Cheers Scotty

Stay Tuned for more updates...............

Haydz

Fasten your seatbelts
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS UTE LS1 T56
every time i look at this thread it keeps getting better and better. im loving the work. the fact that its all been done by you makes me appreciate it more.

keep up the good work. im sure you'll be happy with the end results.

detox_nath83

Another VL Driver
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Turbo Commo
nice score man hell cheap for a disc to disc... i want one 2 :p
like the back of the door cards trick for your painting surface....

HÝPÕ-5L

Reaction score
Website
profile.myspace.com
Members Ride
hahah thans guys........

I got a few more pic's of the rotors and how the brakes came out.

Well here are some pic's of the Rotors and the Back Calipers...... Came out really well, better then i thought.

Image1186.jpg

Image1187.jpg

Image1188.jpg

Image1189.jpg

Image1190.jpg

Stay Tuned

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
Nice work on the diff parts mate.

HÝPÕ-5L

Reaction score
Website
profile.myspace.com
Members Ride
G-day guys and Girls,

Got a little update for you all again :D

Anyway today I decided to start putting the dash back in the car after havin so much trouble trying to find a dash that wasn’t broken…… After buying 2 dashes and getting them home go to put them in the car and notice that its broken in a spot I didn’t see when picking it up from the wreckers………… Anyway I went to a Wreckers in Hoppers Crossing today to pick up the 3 dash………… 3rd time lucky right? FKN Wrong lol Seing I seen it in the car I thought Oh yer cool it will be fine, Pfft got it home and yep your guessed it, it was fkn brocking, but brocken in a visable spot…….. at this point I was so fkn pissed off and fuming………. So I went though all my other broken dash parts that iv collected and found a part that I needed and noticed I could use it by cutting it down behind the glove box……… all was good now.

So im back in a good mood got my dash happening got it in and its looking good, I get out of the car and I see my son had been jumping and playing in the mud he made……………. Though yer cool hes being good boy just playing UNTILL……………………………….. Yer Untill I look at the back seat that was on the ground near the car and there was muddy hand prints and foot prints I was So Pissed and ready to brake ****, but I crntrolled myself and said to my self he was only being a kid and its only mud, could have been a lot worse like oil or grease that he could have put on them…………..

Anyway that was today event :p heres some pic’s of what I did and where I cut the dash……

Here you can see where i had cut the Dash......
Image1196.jpg

Image1197.jpg

Image1198.jpg

Image1199.jpg

Image1200.jpg

Hope you all are enjoying the updates and the read of my build.....

Cheers Scotty