Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Passing suspension defect with blocks/spacers in suspension?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z31na

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 VF Commodore Evoke
This poor guy thought he was coming to Vicroads to register his freshly built and legitimately owned trailer. Instead he was arrested on arrival in the carpark. NT police at some point in time mistyped a character in the VIN of a stolen trailer and this guy was the one who bought the trailer issued with the doomed VIN.
It took the owner of the stolen trailer to say no it wasn’t his trailer for the guy in Victoria to be released.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Just after they canned the trailer rego disc in SA, I was towing a race car trailer leaving West Wyalong in NSW and got pulled over in an RBT stop. Cop asks me where's the trailer rego disc and told him SA discontinued them and he didn't believe me. I sat there for an hour and 10 minutes while they messed around confirming the trailer was registered and that it didn't require the rego disc.

I'm at an RBT stop but never blew in the breatho as they were too interested in the trailer rego, unbelievable!

I had a punch on with a house mate in December.
I drove to the police station as he wouldn't give me my phone back.
I asked if I could crack my Great northern, she asked If I was pissed, I said I only had two earlier and they're 1 standard drink over 3 hours I couldn't possibly be over the limit.
They never tested me, did an interview and all.
Then I had to drive over to meet the Sargent so I could grab my belongings, I just drank it on the drive over, I think it was sitting in my Ute when I got there.
I was under the limit.

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
I’m pretty sure that, in NSW at least, you’re not allowed to be boozing while driving, regardless of whether or not it puts you over.

I’m also pretty sure that, in NSW at least, the Flavour Police can lock you up for up to 20 years for knowingly drinking a Great Northern.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
I’m pretty sure that, in NSW at least, you’re not allowed to be boozing while driving, regardless of whether or not it puts you over.

I’m also pretty sure that, in NSW at least, the Flavour Police can lock you up for up to 20 years for knowingly drinking a Great Northern.

ACT used to be the only State/territory that drinking while driving was legal, they changed that in like 2012 from memory.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
ACT used to be the only State/territory that drinking while driving was legal, they changed that in like 2012 from memory.

Please explain your post #42"

"
"Then I had to drive over to meet the Sargent so I could grab my belongings, I just drank it on the drive over, I think it was sitting in my Ute when I got there."

Your post, not mine and it contradicts what you said

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Please explain your post #42"

"
"Then I had to drive over to meet the Sargent so I could grab my belongings, I just drank it on the drive over, I think it was sitting in my Ute when I got there."

Your post, not mine and it contradicts what you said

What do you need explaining?
I drank my can "of solo" on the drive over?
I went an met the Sargent got my stuff then drove to the place I was staying.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
What do you need explaining?
I drank my can "of solo" on the drive over?
I went an met the Sargent got my stuff then drove to the place I was staying.

So when is Great Northern Solo?

"I asked if I could crack my Great northern, she asked If I was pissed, I said I only had two earlier and they're 1 standard drink over 3 hours I couldn't possibly be over the limit."

Next back pedal

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
So when is Great Northern Solo?

"I asked if I could crack my Great northern, she asked If I was pissed, I said I only had two earlier and they're 1 standard drink over 3 hours I couldn't possibly be over the limit."

Next back pedal

Just as Al, it's all solo mate.

wetwork65

A wet business
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Wagon & VF SV6 Wagon
I remember you could be a passenger & be drinking alcohol legally. Which state that was, l don't remember.
Could be the progressive state of NZ?

Status
Not open for further replies.